Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wait A Minute Mister Postman; Postcard Party 5

Two more days until Halloween!  What does that mean for me?  November 1st is the beginning of the Holiday Season, Hurrah!  I am very excited to start my holiday shopping and to start my Christmas Card tradition.  It may be surprising to many that while I love vintage postcards and ephemera, especially holiday, I have been the worse person to send out my own greetings.  

Not this year. This year I have grand plans to send out my Christmas cards in a timely fashion and to make sure that I send everyone in my little circle a note.  We'll see how well I do when it really comes time; I will have to keep everyone posted on my progress LOL

Here are a few more great Vintage Thanksgiving Greetings:


https://www.etsy.com/listing/163183211/antique-postcard-vintage-thanksgiving?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/163183211/antique-postcard-vintage-thanksgiving?ref=shop_home_active
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/84120862/antique-thanksgiving-postcard-turkey?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/84120862/antique-thanksgiving-postcard-turkey?ref=shop_home_active
Now it is your turn to share your favorites:  I would love to have you join my Postcard Lover's Linkup Party! Want to show off your prize postcards? Then Link up below...

There are a few rules before you link up (but not many.) Please help promote since that will make this so much more fun!

Rules:
Most important: Must be Family Friendly
1. Follow my blog via GFC, Bloglovin, or Network. If you are new please leave a comment so I can follow you back.
2. Grab the button and post it on your blog. Either on your blog or a specific post (if you do not have a blog you are excused from this step.)


Postcard Lover's Tuesday

3. Post from your Blog, Shop, Website, basically anywhere that you can link from.
4. Post your favorite Vintage Postcard, Handmade Postcard, Art made from old Postcards, Digital Art from Postcards... You get the picture ;)
5. Limit 3 Post per person per party (usually weekly)

6. Have fun and enjoy the Postcards

I would love it if you reposted this fun Postcard Party!
get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

Added one and tweeted the link

<><