Sunday, February 16, 2014

Laughter Is The Best Medicine; Blog Hop 14

I hope everyone had a very lovely Valentine's Day.  I didn't do anything extremely extravigant or traditionally romantic but I spent the entire day with my best friend and ended it with a awesome home movie night; so I have to say I am a very lucky girl.  Everyday I have with my husband is truly a blessing.  Thanks honey for the best Valentine's Day;)

If you are like me and try to surround yourself with positivity I have found a wonderful FB page, Your Reason To Laugh.  The following are all for that wonderful page I hope you will stop by and "Like" them so you reason their great posts yourself.






**********************************************************************************
So now it is your turn. What has tickled your funny bone or inspired you this week?
There is a few rules before you link up (but not many.) Please help promote since that will make this so much more fun!

Rules:
1. Follow my blog via GFC, Bloglovin, or Network. If you are new please leave a comment so I can follow you back.
2. Grab the button and post it on your blog. Either on your blog or a specific post (if you do not have a blog you are excused from this step.)
Laughter Is The Best Medicine
3. Check out at least 2 other posts, follow if they are new to you, comment, etc.
4. Post something that you found Funny, Inspirational or just plain Positive this week, it can be from your blog or it can even be a project or even a piece of art you created for your shop.  Note: do not link your main page or shop home page.
5. Limit 1 Blog posts and 1 Shop post (you can post both)
6. Have fun and get inspired


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Funny! Looks like my dog and cat! I agree that laughter is the very best medicine.